admin / August 8, 2012
The Advantages of Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffusers
Aromatherapy has long been recommended as an effective remedy for stress, indigestion, high or low blood pressure and many other health problems. And the best thing about it is that you don’t need to make a daily trip to the hospital or clinic for treatment. The sweet aroma of aromatherapy oils, also known as essential oils, permeating the air in your home or office is all you need. Besides helping to keep you healthy, it also improves the air quality and provides an aromatic ambiance that your guests and visitor will simply love.
An ultrasonic aroma diffuser can also be calming for young kids when they are being difficult or when they get sick.
Essential oils are made from the flowers, leaves, stems and roots of plants. In fact, almost any type of flowering plants can be used to produce aromatic oils. The importance of these oils lie in the fact that they are giving off a very pleasant smell, which in itself is a much desired quality, and also have therapeutic properties. The combination of these two qualities makes essential oils much sought after by both aesthetic-minded and health-conscious people.
Aromatic oils automatically disperse into the air evenly with the help of the diffuser, but the amount is too little to be noticed without sitting very close to the source. There are a number of methods to spread the sweet aroma over the entire room, and one of the best methods is ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser. This electrical device has a water container which you can fill with clean water and then add a few drops of your favorite aromatic oil. Once you switch it on, it uses ultrasound (very high frequency sound) to turn the mixture into a very fine mist that wafts throughout the room. It is very easy to use as all you have to do is refill the water and oil once it is exhausted. As the device has a timer, the duration of diffusion can be set to control the amount of aroma in the room as too much of everything can be bad.
An ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser has the following advantages over other methods of diffusion.
- It uses very little electricity and is more cost-effective than other methods of diffusion, such as candle and steam diffusion.
- The fine mist of the mixture of water and oil permeates every corner of the room so that the aroma is evenly distributed.
- The mist acts a moisturizer to keep your skin smooth and healthy. The oil in the mist heals and revitalizes the skin.
- It is extremely safe as the risk of fire and other mishaps is non-existent. This is the best type of diffuser for homes with children.
- It usually comes with an inbuilt music player with beautiful and soothing music that provides you with sound therapy, which is also recommended by physicians to relieve stress.
- It usually has a timer that allows you to set the number of hours so that it automatically switches off when the time is up.